Port Sotavent 1-15

Type
Flat
Maximum
6 > Guests
Bedrooms
2 Bedrooms /
Bath
1 Complete

Details

  • Guests: 6
  • Bedrooms: 2
  • Bathroom: 1
  • Arrival after: 4:00 PM
  • Departure before: 10:00 AM
  • Type: Apartment
  • Size: 70 m2

Accommodation with

Indoor area

  • Satellite channels
  • Washing machine
  • Private parking

Outdoor area

  • Barbecue
  • Communal swimming pool
  • Terrace
  • Canal views

Availability

  • the minimum stay is 7 nights

February 2023

  • L
  • M
  • X
  • J
  • V
  • S
  • D
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28

March 2023

  • L
  • M
  • X
  • J
  • V
  • S
  • D
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  • Available
  • Pending
  • Reserved

Extra services

Towel rental (per person and stay) 8,00€.
Includes large + small towel.
Sheet rental (per bed and stay) € 13,00
Rental of baby cot/plat (per stay) € 50,00
Extra beds (per stay) € 50,00

Accommodation conditions

  • Accepts smoking: No
  • Pets welcome: Yes
  • Accepts parties: No
  • Accepts children: Yes
  • Cancellation policy
  • We will ask you for a deposit of 40% of the total amount of your stay to make your booking definitive. On the day of your arrival, you will have to pay the remaining 60%, in cash or by credit card. A damage deposit of 300€ will be required on the day of arrival. This will be paid in cash or by credit card. It will be returned at check-out, after having checked the accommodation. In high season we only accept bookings for a minimum of 7 days (Saturday to Saturday). The tourist tax (1€ pp/night) is not included in the price. The booking is personal and non-transferable. Arrival time: from 16h to 19h (please contact us in case of later arrival). Departure time: before 10am. If the booking is cancelled more than 30 days before arrival, the full deposit will be refunded. If the booking is cancelled within 30 days prior to arrival, no refund will be made. 100% of the deposit will be forfeited.
  • References
  • REF. 140. HUTG-014812

Similar flats

93,00€/night
  • 2 Bedrooms
  • 1 Toilets
  • 6 Guests
65,00€/night
  • 1 Bedrooms
  • 1 Toilets
  • 2 Guests
93,00€/night
  • 2 Bedrooms
  • 1 Toilets
  • 6 Guests
82,00€/night
  • 1 Bedrooms
  • 1 Toilets
  • 4 Guests
Reservation request
93€/night
Search

February 2023

  • L
  • M
  • X
  • J
  • V
  • S
  • D
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28

March 2023

  • L
  • M
  • X
  • J
  • V
  • S
  • D
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
0 Adults
0 Children
Size
Price
Interior details
Exterior details

Compare listings

Compare